Tuesday, October 30, 2007

As I sat there looking in horror at my international finance midterm, the question that kept racing in my head was "what the heck was I thinking when I thought this would be good class to take??!!" If I even remotely pass that exam it will be out of the kindness of that poor man's heart. This class has made me wish that I had never been a business major. The whole time I was thinking if only I would have done something I enjoyed like psychology or sociology, life would be so much easier. I admit that if I had taken principles of finance first, I probably wouldn't be so lost, but I haven't and I am thoroughly behind. Oh well, one thing good I can say is that it is over!! Thank you, thank you. Now all that is standing between me and my family is my "art, entertainment, culture managment" exam tomorrow morning. My two finals yesterday were a breeze, and although my German test wasn't easy, I think I did well. Tomorrow I leave at 5:30 pm and arrive in Nurnberg at 6:30!!! yay!! I can't wait!! Well, that is my week thus far. Pretty exciting. Well, I guess next time I will be updating you is on Sunday when we arrive back in Vienna, unless I find a computer in the mean time. Well, hope everyone is doing better than I was today. Love you all so much!

No comments: