Friday, October 26, 2007

So I added some new pictures. I am so sorry that all my albums are filled with people and not beautiful sites. I love and cherish my friends and want to remember all my time that I have had with them. So, there are pictures from dance class and the biergarten that we went to last night. However, towards the end of the album there are pictures from my walk around town today. I ended up going to the Albertina Museum which holds famous paintings from Picasso, Monet, and other wonderful artists. After that, we walked around parts of Vienna that we had not really been to. I have a German midterm tomorrow, but can't seem to get motivated to sit down and study... but I have too, so I will talk to you soon, just wanted to put up some more pics. From now on I will try to make more site pictures so that you can see how beautiful the area is in which I live. Love you!

No comments: