Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Hey Everyone!
I got my hair cut yesterday, which by the way I love the place I went to. They were nice and spoke great English. I then went to Finance and felt totally lost with whatever the guy was trying to say. I think if he slowed his speaking rate down by 50% I might understand. This morning I woke up bright and early and dressed for another cold, wet day. I had a quiz in my International Organizations class, but pretty much reviewed for the midterms in all my others. I was planning to go work out today, but I was so tired and it was so cold and wet that I ended up being a loser and staying home to make dinner with Marie. Her boyfriend Nick is here from Prague. We decided that we would have breakfast for dinner, so we made eggs and mushrooms, french toast, pancakes, and bacon. It was quite delicious. As for this evening, I finished my German homework and now am going to cozy into my bed for a little movie. I am looking forward to tomorrow, for its not suppose to rain. When it rains, it feels so much colder than it really is. After German tomorrow, I am going to go to dance class, then read for my midterms, and finally present a short research paper on foreign exchange rate exposure for my finance class. Actually, I think we are going to go to a traditional Austrian restaurant afterwards to give Nick a taste of amazing food. Friday is an Austrian National Holiday, so everything is closed. One aspect that is neat about holidays here is that all the museums are opened for free. So, that is what we plan to do on our day off... check out all the museums we have been dying to see :) And I guess I will study for my midterms :(... not so fun. Well, that's been it so far and what is expected to come. Hope all is well!!! Next Wednesday I will be in Bamberg!!! YAY!!!!! Love you!

No comments: