Tuesday, October 16, 2007

Hello everyone!!! I just wanted to let you know that everything is going well. To tell you the truth the most exciting that I have done since last I talked with you was go to class, work out, eat, and sleep :) and thats not all that exciting. I have to run to catch the train to go to Finance but just wanted to check in and let you know that I am thinking of you. Tonight after class, a group of my friends are going to a English pub, called 1516. They have the best hamburgers ever, even better than Chris Madrids in my opinions. So, that is something I look forward to, good food, a kitchen that I don't have to clean, free ketchup, and waiters that speak English!!! Well, love you all!! Keep me in your prayers... I have a Finance paper and presentation on Thursday that I am not looking forward to! I'll let you know how it goes!

No comments: