Thursday, October 18, 2007

Well my Deutsch exam is over for this week... thank goodness!!!!!! It was tough, but I don't feel like I bombed it, I hope anyways. This afternoon I was going to go to my dance class, but it is so dreary outside that I don't want to leave my cozy bed. Winter has come to Vienna, and I don't like it. It is freezing and raining outside:( Last night, I finished my finance paper which was a true relief and look forward to the minute that I turn it in tonight. I am a bit nervous because I spent so much time contemplating what to say about my topic and the paper only could be 2 pages. At the end of the semester I have a 15-20 page paper on a even more obscure topic. All I want out of this class is to understand how the financial world works and be able to talk somewhat intelligibly to someone about finance, the stock markets, and banking differences between the EU and USA.

Right now, I am watching CNN. I must admit I am watching the news for the first time since I have been here. I hear people talk about things going on in the world and I have no clue what they are even saying. So, I felt it was about time I sat down and watched. It has been nice not knowing and worrying about anything.

Tomorrow night, my friends are coming over for "Taco Night." I am so excited. I have been eating quesidillas and tacos everyday. Like I said before, when I get stuck on a food I like that is all I crave. So, we are going to make guacamole, fajitas, beans, tres leches cake, queso, salsa, etc. It should be a good time.

Hope you have a great day!! Love you!

No comments: