Tuesday, November 6, 2007

Today was a good day. It only rained a little which was great considering it was suppose to pour. I made it through German and headed home for mom's yummy goulash. After lunch, we headed to Klosteneuberg which is a small town outside of Vienna that I had been before. It is a beautiful monastery and winery. We took a tour of the church and the outlaying areas. It was great because I was seeing face to face the prized possessions that I had learned about in my art and arch class. I love being able to look at a church and date it to its time period or look at a painting and know the techniques that were used. Plus it was fun sharing my knowledge with the family :) We then went down to the winery to test some tasty wines. After leaving Klosteneuberg, we went to this crazy architectures public housing building and admired its wackiness. Then they dropped me off at my school for finance. I have been so nervous about going to this class because I am fearful of knowing how I did on the midterm. Luckily he had not completed grading and he was considering a major curve due to the ones he had looked at. Did I tell you? I have had 2 nightmares that consisted of me getting only 1 right on the entire test... scary. For some reason it seems so real. Hopefully this is not the case. I hopped on the U-bahn after class and came home to left over goulash. We are knowing sitting around and watching "Disturbia." Well I hope everyone had a wonderful day!! Just a little shout out to my wonderful cousin: Happy Birthday Lauren!! I miss you oh so much! Love you!!

No comments: