Wednesday, November 21, 2007

A little update:

First off I want to wish my amazing Granddad happy 70th birthday (sorry if I wasn't suppose to tell... :)!! Granddad, I love you so so so much and am so grateful to have you in my life! Second, just wanted to let everyone know I will be living it up in Italy this weekend... hard life, I know :) Three of my friends and I will be adventuring down to Venice for the evening on Thanksgiving and then making our way to Rome until Sunday. I can not wait! We leave at 11 am tomorrow and will get back at 7:45 pm on Sunday. I gave my mom my itinerary so hopefully she can find me if I get lost in Italy! As for today, my international organization class went to the UN. It was pretty cool.. I mean its the UN. Then my art class went to the Belvedere which holds the most Gustav Klimt pieces as well as some other great works of art. Marie and I then made our way to Mariahillfer strasse, a major shopping area, to get some gloves. Then ate some yummy schnitzel and potato salad (which i had been craving all day), and finished the day off with an hour at the gym. Overall I would say it was a successful day. Well, I hope everyone has an amazing Thanksgiving tomorrow. I must say the beach with all the fam sounds like a blast, I wish I could fly home for the day. But again no worries.. I will be in Venice eating some amazing spaghetti and thanking God for all of you!

No comments: