Tuesday, November 13, 2007

So. I got my Finance final back and you will be glad to hear I got more than 1 correct. For the first time in my life I am excited to say I made a C. I know, this seems odd, but with the nightmares that have been recurring I was beginning to think this would become real. I spoke with the professor after class, and he said that he would forget the grade if I do better on the final and he promised to be more specific on what to study, so we will see. He was proud that I had even stuck with the class considering I had never taken finance. So, hopefully it ends good. I know that I will be ready for principles of finance next semester for sure. As far as my other classes I did pretty well. Tomorrow I have a field trip to the Albertina with my Art Mgmt class to look at how they deal with tourism and managing an art museum. Then after that I have a tour at the Art History museum with my art and arch. class. So, it should be a pretty good day. I leave for Dublin on Friday!! I am so excited, already bought my ticket to the Guinness factory. However, it is suppose to be frigid and raining the whole time with strong winds... fun. Then the following week I am off to Venice and Rome!! What a life. Thanks Dad! Last night, I had a dream that I wrote a book about my life and went around talking with people about overcoming adversity. So, ever since I woke up I have been thinking about how I will write this book... I think it would be something cool to do. I guess time will tell. Well, I am going to go saute some mushrooms and work on my finance paper. Miss you all!! Love, Chelsi

No comments: