Sunday, September 30, 2007

The dinner party was a success!! Everyone enjoyed the meal, and no one got sick. This morning I went to church with Terry and her daughter, my roommate Sarah Hannah went with us and abs. loved it. Terry got me a present... it was a glass pan to make brownies and other yummy treats in!! I was so excited because we desperatly needed one, for we had made our friends bring dishes to our party. After church, we made a delicious breakfast consisting of eggs and pancakes, then I went for a two hour walk into the mountains. When I got home, I was exhausted, so I laid down thinking I would take a short nap, and woke up 3 hours later. I then made a grilled cheese and ham sandwich and then took a bus to find where our exercise classes were going to be tomorrow. Yes, I start my cycling class tomorrow afternoon. I am a bit nervous about the class being taught in german, but kel and beth convinced me that there is only one way to ride a bike... it cant be too hard. So, I will let you know. Well, I am going to snuggle into bed. I am whiped out and have a full load tomorrow. I am actually giving a presentation in my International Organization class, which I am praying is what the teacher expects. Well, love you all!! Talk to you soon!!

No comments: