Wednesday, September 12, 2007

sunny day

Hey everyone!! I hope all is well!! Today went well, the sun was shinning and there was not a drop of rain. It feels like it has been cold and rainy forever, but today was beautiful. I have only 2 more days of German intensive and then I am off to Prauge and then Copenhagen to see my friend Melissa!! I can not wait. I have been studying all day for my oral exam tomorrow. I am a bit nervous about it because we have to draw a topic from a hat and talk about it for 5 minutes.... I don't think I know enough German words for that!! Anyways it will be over soon, and then I get a 10 day break before real classes start. I think tonight I am just going to hang out and relax and try to cram more vocab into my head. I hope everyone's day went well. Love you!!

1 comment:

Mom and Dad said...

It is so awesome that you are learning so much German, You know Oma is smiling so bright. We love you honey. Mom and Dad