Monday, December 3, 2007

Hallo Everyone!!!!

I just realized that it has been a couple of days since I last wrote. So for today's entry, I am going to work backwards.

Today was a pretty good day. I went to all my classes and sat there smiling as I realized I only have to sit through each of my classes 3 more times. Don't get me wrong, I have really enjoyed all of them (minus German) but am ready to move on. For lunch, we went to this really good Italian place called Il Tempo (i think) and had great spaghetti. After my art and architecture class I went had my hair cut at Toni and Guy. It looks so much better. The color is great and its short and easy to manage. Underneath the top part of my hair, the bottom part is like 1/2 an inch long. When he started to cut it, I almost cried..cause I didn't know what he was doing. But... he knew what he was doing...so that's a good thing. He cut it that short so that my hair could just fall nicely without being too puffy in the back. I wonder what people are going to think when I put it up :) o well... it looks 100000 times better then what I had this morning. So, yeah that's pretty much what I have done for today.

Yesterday, I spent the day catching up on my two papers and my German homework. It made me feel a lot better about myself, knowing that I was at least half way through to almost through with all my work. Saturday, I went to the Christmas markets with my friends. We had fun just walking through the little stands with a warm cup of mulled wine. It felt so much like Christmas with all the people busteling, the aroma of cinnimon and spices, as well as all the beautful white ligts. For dinner, we ate a place called Centimeter. It was pretty fun with a good atmosphere, authentic food, and a meter high glass full of beer (don't worry we split it among the 8 of us :). After dinner, we went to our friend's apartment to hang out and play cards. On Friday, I went to Christmas markets all day and then worked out.

So, that's a condensed summary of the past few days. I'm sorry, I'm not very elaborate today, but I have tons to do still and its getting late. I still have not received my debit card..so wells Fargo will be receiving a call pretty quickly.. and I need to work on my homework for my favorite class... you guessed it.. German!!! not. Well, love you all!!

No comments: