Wednesday, December 12, 2007

2 exams and 1 paper down, 3 more exams and 1 paper due. I must say I feel the stress gently coming off my shoulders. It was by far the greatest relief to turn that finance paper in. I actually ended up being the only person to turn it in. The professor implied that he would give us an extension, but I didn't want to risk him getting upset if none of us turned it in. However, no one did, and he didn't seem to mind at all. Oh well, I guess I could have added more, but wow I am so glad to have it behind me. I had two finals this morning that I think went over well. The international organization exam was a little more difficult considering he asked questions I would have never expected him to, but in the end it was ok. As for tonight, my finance class is meeting at the University of Economics where my prof also teaches an int'l finance class, to have a joint class with his other students. Two members from my class will present their finance papers that are based on the US perspective, where the other students will look at the financial systems of Europe. It should be pretty interesting. Plus, its the last class of finance minus the final, so that's pretty exciting in itself. Tomorrow, is my last real class of German, for I have an oral exam on Friday (scary) and then written final on Saturday. Then I'm done with German!!!!!!!!! All I will have left is my art and architecture on Monday, and finace on Tuesday! Next week, Wednesday is going to be pretty much amazing, because I will be free. However, I guess that means it will be the beginning of the end of my vacation time in Wien, which is sad. I will have 4 days to take in everything I can and see all that I haven't really had the chance to. Wow, this semester has gone by so fast. I have learned and experienced so much about Europe as well as myself. I would recommend studying abroad to anyone I meet. However, I wouldn't suggest it for a couple years with the euro being so expensive... so sad. But, yeah pretty much its been the best semester ever. I have been able to be myself and figure out who I really am and what I want out of life. Danke meine Mutter und meinem Vater. Ich liebe dich sehr.

Well, hope your day is going peachy. Love you!

No comments: